Turner Valley Gas Plant Provincial Historic Site

Light Plant Stabilization

Originally called the Absorption Plant when constructed in 1921, the Light Plant (1927-1963) is the oldest structure at the Turner Valley Gas Plant. It has been stabilized and will eventually serve as the historic site's interpretive centre.

Turner Valley, Light Plant

 

Light Plant, Turner Valley

 

Light Plant, Turner Valley

 

Light Plant, Turner Valley

 

Last reviewed/revised: March 18, 2016