Group Bookings and Facility Rentals
The Ukrainian Cultural Heritage Village offers a variety of group tours, hands-on experiential programs, facility rentals, photography sessions and commercial filming opportunities.
Led by a historical interpreter, groups have the opportunity to receive a guided tour throughout the historic site to learn about the history and culture of the Ukrainian settlers. Options are available for Introductory Tours, Guided Specialty Group Tours and our popular Special Mobility-Impaired On-Site Driving Tour for groups with reduced mobility. More info...
Hands-On Experiential Programs
Pull up your sleeves and experience the lives of the Ukrainian settlers through one of our Hands-On Experiential Programs. Options are available for summer youth groups, family events, corporate team building and more. More info...
Whether you are planning a family reunion, corporate meeting, wedding, baptism, or a gathering of any sort we have modern facility space available to accommodate groups. More info...
Photography Sessions are available to have your cherished memories captured in a picturesque historic setting, whether it be engagement, wedding, newborn, family photographs and more. More info...
Need a historic authenticity as a background for your commercial filming needs? We have options available for all groups. More info...
Operated by the Friends of the Ukrainian Village Society, catering is available to groups to suit any need. Book a meal today to add a delicious aspect to your group’s visit! Menus are available from the Friends of the Ukrainian Village Society.
Bookings & Meals Enquiries
Please contact the Ukrainian Village directly if you'd like
to make a booking, or have any questions about group tours and
Phone: (780) 662-3640
Fax: (780) 662-3273
Mailing Address: 8820-112 St. Edmonton, AB T6G 2P8
Alberta, outside the local Edmonton area, can access the Alberta
government toll free service by first dialing 310-0000.
Planning Your Visit
- The Ukrainian Cultural Heritage Village is located 50 kilometers (25 minutes) east of Edmonton along Highway 16.
Click here for location information and a map.
- Program fees are charged at a per person rate. For youth programs, we admit 1 adult supervisor for every 8 youth
free of charge. Additional adults pay an admission fee according to seasonal rates.
- Payment must be made on arrival by cash, debit, VISA, Mastercard, American Express or cheque made payable to
"Government of Alberta."
- We are no longer accepting credit card payment via telephone. If the credit card holder is not present, groups can make payment via weblink. If you would like to complete payment via weblink, please send (before the date of arrival) the email address of the individual who will be able to complete the transaction upon the group's arrival.
- Weather should be considered when planning your visit - there is an outdoor component to all of our programs, even
if this just means walking from one historic building to another. Please plan for being outside and dress appropriately.
here to see weather conditions and forecasts for Elk Island National
Park (weather station closest to the Ukrainian
- Food services are operated by the Friends of the Ukrainian Village Society. Please see the attached form for details
and ordering a meal (May - August).
- Please book early to avoid disappointment.
Note: Programs are subject
to change or cancellation.
- Reservations are required. See Bookings & Inquiries
Last reviewed/revised: March 18, 2016